Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Meucci BMC Casino 1
Out of stock
SKU: BMCCAS1 Category: Playing Cues
- The BMC Casino-1 Hearts cue is one the most beautiful designs ever created by Bob Meucci. It has lots of bling which suggests the inside of a modern casino.
- Tip: 12.5mm Medium Ultraskin tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit-now made more durable than original.
- Shaft: The Pro Shaft (29″ long). 14″-16″ pro taper. Threads have brass insert.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16×18
- Forearm: The forearm begins with a black power piston sleeve inlaid with 4 authentic mother of pearl points framed in red. In between these 4 points are 4 5-inch long lines of mother of pearl with a thin red mirror right down the middle. Each line ends in one of the 4 suites. Each heart, spade, diamond, club is has a mother of pearl frame around a red mirror center. The 5 inch lines butt up against 24 aluminum 1/16×1/32 rectangles just above the wrap. The joint consists of 6 red Paua Shell casino type dice with white numbers bordered on either side by 24 1/16×1/32 aluminum rectangles all set in a black field. This design is repeated again in the shaft collar.
- Wrap: Urethane Coated Cream and Red/Black Irish linen wrap.
- Sleeve: The butt sleeve consists of a 4 card royal flush in hearts over a 48 piece genuine mother of pearl sleeve trimmed with red on either side above and below this card sleeve are 6 red Paua shell dice with white numbering bordered on either side by 24 1/32 x1/16 aluminum rectangles. All is set in a black background.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating – Including the wrap.
- Bumper: Basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-21oz.
|Dimensions||36 × 4 × 4 in|