- Tip: 12.75mm leather tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit-now made more durable than original.
- Shaft: The Pro comes standard with an Ultra Skin Medium Tip
This shaft has as low effective deflection as other Low Deflection brands, but it has a full 12.5 millimeters with the 14” Pro Taper first introduced by Meucci cues and made as a standard by other brands.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16×18
- Forearm: Stained bird’s-eye maple with four ivory colored points with four colored veneers.
- Wrap: Urethane coated white Irish linen. Uncoated wrap available upon request.
- Sleeve: Ebony sleeve with a thick ring of stained bird’s-eye maple between maple and blue stained maple boxes within ivory colored rings above and below.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating – Including the wrap.
- Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.