QUICK CLEAN TABLE CLEANER
***QUICK CLEAN IS EXPEMPT FROM OUR FREE SHIPPING POLICY***
Please Note: Because of the pressurized packaging, this item can only ship UPS ground. No international shipping for this item. This item cannot be shipped to Hawaii or Alaska.
How To Spray
Stand at the side pocket and point the can at a far corner. Hold the can about 36 to 48 inches off table. When you begin to spray, have the nozzle of the can pointed slightly off the table. Sometimes an aerosol can will sputter a glob just as you begin to spray. By pointing the can off the table it prevents globs from landing on the table. FULLY depress the nozzle and immediately start with a SMOOTH sweeping motion down the length of the table. When you get to the end just make a SMOOTH turn and come back down the center of the table make another SMOOTH turn and cover the remaining section. Cover the entire table in three passes.
- Do not shake can while spraying
- Squeeze the trigger tightly
- SMOOTH and steady is the trick
- Watch where the mist hits the cloth . This will make it easy to tell how much spray you are using and whether you are applying an even coat.
- When you start to spray, aim the far edge of the spray at the cloth on the railings, this gives you just enough over spray to wipe off the edges of the table.
- By using some footwork it will also help with the SMOOTHNESS. I take a step left and right to help me spray the length of the table. I also move away from the table, as the spray pattern gets closer to me.
- Hold the can at the same height off table while making all the passes
- Three passes on a nine-foot table works the best. The height that you hold the can off the table adjusts the width of the spray pattern. The higher that you hold it the wider the spray pattern.
- Spray time for the entire table should be 4 seconds.
- Wipe the playing surface first then wipe the railings (use a separate cloth for the rails). I RECOMEND THAT YOU WIPE THE TABLE OFF IN 60 SECONDS.
- IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU USE A MICROFIBER CLOTH FOR CLEANING THE TABLE AND THE RAILS.
|Dimensions||14 × 4 × 4 in|