Simonis cloth enhances your enjoyment of your game by allowing you to play your best.
Simonis cloth looks, feels and wears differently than any other billiard cloth.
Why Simonis cloth? Simonis is the truest playing cloth. This means that it will provide the best play possible on any table. The balls do not touch the slate or the rubber, they only touch the cloth, therefore the cloth is one of the most functional aspects of the table and of the game.
Simonis Offered The First Worsted Cloth For Billiards.
Why worsted cloth? Worsted construction means that there are no short fibers that can release from the cloth to form “pills” or fuzz-balls that have to be removed from the playfield in order to allow the ball to roll straight.
Simonis cloth is incredibly smooth without felt-like fuzziness and Simonis does not wear like nappy woolen cloth which eventually develops tracks or grooves in the cloth, all the while shedding short fibers that constantly need to be removed. With Simonis, ball spin is consistent, and the roll stays straight and true on every shot.
Woolen vs. Worsted = no comparison.
Simonis continues to define the standards for the industry
Providing a flawless, defect-free playing surface is why Simonis Cloth has been on tournament tables all around the world for generations and why it is the perfect choice for commercial rooms and home tables alike.
“Simonis is not a common felt, it is carefully and precisely woven fabric, specifically designed to enhance your game by allowing the ball to roll straight and true while maintaining consistent speed and spin.”
- The exclusive tournament pool cloth chosen for virtually all major pool tournaments and championships worldwide
- Initially developed for 9-Ball
- Slightly slower than the #760 Blend
- Combed worsted wool, high thread count and higher wool content assure long-lasting wear and reduced ball burning
- Sold in over 50 countries, Simonis cloth is truly the universal choice for cue sports. Having earned its reputation with professional players and amateurs alike, Simonis remains the choice for more tournaments worldwide than any other cloth
- Simonis cloth delivers the most accurate play. For generations, Simonis has focused on what makes for the most accurate, most consistent play and we have woven it into our cloth. Simonis is considered the best overall value in billiard cloth because of its durability and unmatched playing characteristics
- Simonis is the oldest company in the billiard industry and the only textile mill in the world dedicated solely to the production of cloth for pool, carom, pyramid and snooker
- Smooth, even threads assure a consistent speed, English and cushion rebound. High wool content worsted thread construction takes ball spin more consistently and helps reduce ball burns. This precise construction provides outstanding accuracy and consistency which is why Simonis has remained the choice for tournament play for generations
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 3 in|
7 Foot, 8 Foot, 9 Foot